Chaos Zakum Guide!

Go down

Chaos Zakum Guide! Empty Chaos Zakum Guide!

Post  Ben on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi guys, its Ben (BensFroob). I just made an account and see that there are already sign-ups for czak!

So, I decided that we should have a guide so that our chances of passing it are as high as possible.

I did not leech this from a site, I just used some other guides as references and I basically have put them into one big helpful guide so that we can know as much as we should to survive, and kill chaos zakum Smile.

First off, we need to recruit a specific number of people. We should have at least 6 warriors in our expedition, and they should enter the map first, because these will be the targets of czak's seduce, which is the buff that everyone dreads. Even the most godly person in Maplestory isnt afraid of this. We should also have some very strong Night Lords, because they can move around a lot, which helps them survive in boss runs! We can also take a few bowmasters and marksmen, but they should not really waste their time using SE, because with dispell, it wont make a big difference. The NLs and BM will be the main attacker parties and they will be the most help to knockback Czak and make it easier to kill. It is recommended that the warriors we take are paladins or drks, because they both have HP/DEF buffing skills. However, heroes are still great additions to CZak runs, because they are also strong. BTW, Bomi should probably be using threaten a lot, because that lowers CZak's damage by a good 2-3k :3. Also, it is recommended that only bishops come on these runs, but since Villain is a fun bossing guild I am sure we will accept all arch mages that wish to come. However, if you are an arch mage, it is recommended that you bring at least 5 wheels that resurrect you so that you can finish the run, because 90% of mages die, even tony will probably die at least once.

Just to let you know as a warning guys, you should not go into any regular zakum runs the day before you go into a czak run if you plan on going twice, because you can only enter zak or czak twice, and they add up, so zak is not separate in that case from czak.

Just to be sure we aren't wasting time with chaos zakum's buffs such as seal and weakness, we should each have 200 all cures in our inventory set to a hotkey that is easily reachable. Also, hero's will and dispell are very helpful in these situations.

Next, we should all know that we should have 3 parties, at least. The more the better, considering this monster is harder than the dreaded horntail! We need to have one bishop in each party, and preferably a dark knight in each as well, because the more HP in this case will help A LOT.

Here, I will post a description of what each class-type is expected to do inside of Czak:

Close-Range:
-Keep your HP full AT ALL TIMES, especially during bodies, because they hit really high!
-When you get seduced, to make sure you don't die, say "sed" so a bishop will come and heal you.
-Having Hero's Will is greatttt when you are seduced, level 5 HW is 6minute cooldown.
-If you are pot blocked, and bishops aren't dispelling for some reason, run into the mobs so that you dont get 1/1'ed.

Far-Ranged: (Mon f3)
-Keep your HP full at all times (kind of obvious..)
-Night Lords should use dark flare during the arms, not the body (keep mobs alive)
-Night Lords should not use shadow stars, since it will just waste stars because czak dispells alot.
-When the arms are dead, ranged classes should stay to the right to kill the body.
-To avoid chances of being seduced, enter the altar near last, only the bishops will be after you.
-If you see any close-ranged people, or people in the seduce mule party get seduced, lure the mobs down so that the party doesnt get 1/1ed. This will help keep them alive when they get seduced.
-If you are pot blocked, walk up to the mobs and get hit to avoid 1/1.

Mages: (Mainly Bishops, Janine, cough)
-During the arms, you should stay right in the middle of the map and spam magic guard and heal for yourself. Stay right on top of the arms and take the damage for the party, so that czak dispells the rest of the attackers less often.
-Never bless the party, someone may be using an onyx apple or a better attack potion than bless buffs for them.
-Never use HS, it is a waste of a buff inside of Czak, and you might die by using it.
-During the arms, NEVER climb the ladders with your party, just stay on the bottom. People might get confused as to where you are, but if you're always at the same place, it will be easier to find you for heal Smile
-Follow your party if they are getting seduced, and heal them.
-On the bodies, bishops should just stay on the top right rope to prevent getting stunned. You should hang on the rope making sure you have MG on. Let the mobs hit you for less damage to be taken. If the seduce party is getting seduced, jump off of the rope and go to the right, and wait to heal them. You should only heal them if they get 1/1'd, because zombify could kill them if you aren't paying attention. ONLY HEAL YOUR SED PARTY IF THEY GET 1/1'D!!!11
-ALWAYS HAVE MAGIC GUARD ON!!!!!!!!!!!1 F3
-Move your mini-map under where you see what buffs you have on so you can watch your party and see if they need dispell.
-Wait for the host to move people throughout parties for a ressurection.

Now, since we are going to be killing the arms first (hopefully we can get past them f3), we should know the information about each arm, and what they can cast against you.

The arm layout is like:
1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8

Arms 1 and 2 are the top two arms, just so you can reference the rest to it.

Arms 1 and 2 - Cast drain attacks on your HP and MP. One arm does HP and the other does MP.
HP - 264,000,000

Arms 3 and 4 - [3]- Casts poison cloud (1500-2500 damage per second).
[4]- Casts reverse keys for 20 secs
HP - 176,000,000.

Arms 5 and 6 - [5] Casting arm - Casts Seal, Curse, Darkness, Weakness, all at a 70% chance for 30 secs, and seduce, which lasts for 15 secs. Thats 15 seconds without pots!! D:
[6] Buff arm - Buffs Czak with ATK +, M.ATK +, DEF and M.DEF+, and Heal.
HP - 240,000,000

Arms 7 and 8 - Same as regular zakum, summon those attacks with the arrow rain and like, evan's earthquake.
HP - 202,400,000

I dont know if you guys care, but each arm gives about 1,000,000 EXP.

Second, if we can get past the arms, we will move on to the bodies, which I for one think is a great accomplishment! Here is some information on them Smile

1st body - Skills: Cancel, Heal, 1/1, Zombify, and Stun, all happen at a 100% chance unless you have a skill for guarding or blocking.
HP - 528,000,000

2nd body - All skills that 1st body can use except Dispell and Pot lock are added to list of available casting skills it can use on us. This is when the arch mages and bishops are in the most danger and should be SUPER careful.
HP - 704,000,000

3rd body - Same as all above, but can cancel ATK and M.ATK? I believe that means buffs, like onyx apples.
HP - 880,000,000.

To prepare for the CZrun, we need to overestimate the power of CZakum, because there are many stories on basil of runs with over twenty level 150+'s and they all die 30 seconds into the run because they underestimate the power of the arms. As long as you are super careful about your HP, and you follow the directions of Monica, Bomi, Michael, or Tony (I'm guessing?), you should be able to survive. Also, we should have a set plan on who will attack each arm, because we need to take out the specific casting arms first.

When we get to the bodies, we should celebrate and eat cookies. LOL Just kidding, that can be for after we destroy Chaos Zak Very Happy. If we are going strong, we should still have at least three warriors that are still alive, and each should have max crash. Since max crash has one-minute cooldown, and it lasts for 20 seconds, we should be able to keep CZak crashed most of the time, but keep in mind that crashing does not keep czak from casting seduce and some other casts on you. If a warrior does not crash czak when it is his turn, do not flame them, because they may be a seduce mule for us, and don't forget that everybody makes mistakes! (LOL hannah montana!) Close-Ranged classes should go to the left, and Long-Ranged classes should go to the right, because when you get seduced, you always move to the right. Since the body hits 5-6k, ranged classes can die from one hit. Also, when a bishop sees you getting seduced, he/she can come and heal/protect you. If you are a bishop, and you havent read the above requirements for you, you should know of zombify, which turns potions and heal to the opposite of what it really is, meaning heal can kill instead of restoring HP. On many forums I have checked, it says that this only ever happens on the first body, but you should always be on high alert for it, even on the other two bodies.

After we kill the first body, we must learn of the two new buffs that czak can use against us: Dispel and Pot Lock, which is a major reason that a lot of people die in the second body, especially bishops and arch mages. You can cure/dispell pot lock, and for dispell, you only need to re-buff. Magicians should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be looking at Magic Guard and making sure its still active. Mages can be 1hko'd from anything that hits them if Magic Guard gets dispelled.

Once the 2nd body is dead as well, we need not get our hopes too high yet. The 3rd body is the hardest body, because it spams all the buffs WAY more than the first two bodys. In fact, in one guide, they called the 3rd body Sir Spams-a-Lot. Just a fun fact Smile. In this stage, we need to have some very strong people that can knockback czak. Both CZak and Zak can be knockbacked, you just need to hit very high, and he wont be able to cast anything! We probably won't have him KB'd all the time, but in the few seconds we do, that would give us time to attack. Thats pretty much the basics of the third body.

If we have gotten this far, it means we have fucking OWNED czak! I call a helm LOL. jk <3. But good job guys if we do finish, I really hope this guide helps us throughout the run. Honestly, I have this guide memorized by now because I'm so hyped to go on a Chaos Zakum run! I know this is a terrible conclusion, but thanks for reading, and good luck to our future selves on our czakking! Very Happy

EDIT LIST:
8/14/2011 - Created Guide
8/15/2011 - Color Coded, may edit if it seems hard to read

Last edited by Ben on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben

Back to top Go down

Chaos Zakum Guide! Empty Re: Chaos Zakum Guide!

Post  MonMom on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Stopped after you explained each class. (Far, close, mage)

I guess I'll continue later..
MonMom
MonMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Haha okay, I still need to learn how to edit it with colors and stuff to make it easier to read. Surprised

Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Bomi on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

nice lets czaaak
Bomi
Bomi
Admin

http://supervillain.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bomi on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

i read the whole thing! good job ben lol
Bomi
Bomi
Admin

http://supervillain.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 am

colorful cheers
Jimmy
Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum